Wednesday, January 5, 2011

365 jan 2 - gorilla

gorilla

Picture of january 2nd..

Been to the zoo today with my family. Didn't take many pictures, the weather wasn't very good, we didn't stay that long at the zoo. This is the best picture I took.

The gorilla sat near the glass and was eating some lettuce. When she finished (I think it's a she), she sat and looked straight ahead. Suddenly her head turned a bit and she looked at me.

When taking pictures of animals (and people) the eyes are important. That's a rule - the eyes have to be sharp.

Points for improvement:
- I should crop the top a bit, so the green lettuce in the back isn't showing, leaving a whole sand colored background)
- the dark stick behind her head in the background, picture would be better if that was not there

No comments:

Post a Comment