Sunday, September 26, 2010

install remote battery holders

I've posted about it already a few times the past months, but non I experienced it myself - leaked batteries !

My Cirqus Voltaire pinball machine showed a 'factory reset' message a while ago..
A few days later it started up without any problem. Still I was curious what caused it, probably time to replace the batteries I thought.. I don't replace them every year, but as they're all in remote battery holders I'm not afraid. But up to know I never had a problem myself with leaked batteries.

Well, this morning I finally opened up the backbox and I was amazed to see the condition of the battery holder.. the batteries had leaked !
I'm lucky to have remote battery holders installed.. I really do not want this mess over my expensive cpu board !



No comments:

Post a Comment