Saturday, December 14, 2019

Website layout finally changed for mobile

I finally found time and motivation to start working on the website again.

The last layout change was about 10 years ago. It was optimised for large computer screens, and the whole world has gone mobile since then..

Now I'm glad to say that the site has become more mobile friendly and will adapt on small screens.
Some changes may still be necessary in the coming weeks.

This means I plan to publish new articles again, I haven't posted anything in almost 3 years.. I have a lot of pictures and ideas ready.

I have decided not to update the dutch part of my website anymore. In the past I translated each article, but that's too much effort. I keep the dutch pages online but will not add anything new.

On the main page there's now also a widget showing my latest blog posts. That way this blog is a bit more integrated with my main site.
I will try to blog more regular. Expect Things tthat are not worthy of a fixed article, but more my opinion, what's going on in the pinball world, ..

No comments:

Post a Comment