Friday, August 7, 2009

New website update

Updated the site a bit this week. Most significant change is the new layout of the main page. I added some pictures and put more links to subcategories - before these were hidden on the 'pinball articles' page.

Also updated a lot of old articles with new, larger sized pictures.

When I first started my website (many years ago) it was designed to be able to accomodate browsers in 640x480 resolution. I doubt many people still use this, but the result was that a lot of old pages still had pictures that had become very small on todays high resolution screens.

So I dived back into my archive of pictures (you don't want to know how many gigabytes I've collected over the years) and put high-res versions online on many articles. Hope you like it all..

No comments:

Post a Comment